Company: Full-service Plaintiffs’ litigation firm with offices in New York, Texas, and California that practices in the areas of asbestos litigation and other toxic exposures, products liability, general pharmaceutical, and catastrophic personal injury and wrongful death cases. This is for a position in California.
Job Duties and Required Qualifications: The qualified applicant will be responsible for significant nationwide state and federal court motion practice in varied practice areas including asbestos litigation, products liability, and catastrophic injury. Duties and qualifications are as follows:
- 8+ years of substantial briefing experience in state and/or federal court (personal injury and/or asbestos litigation preferred);
- Desire and ability to collaborate with trial attorneys in a litigation-driven practice;
- Capable of managing and mentoring less-experienced briefing attorneys;
- Strong organizational, communication, and analytical skills;
- Ability to learn quickly and function in a fast-paced environment;
- Creative problem-solver, who takes the initiative, and can accomplish tasks with minimal supervision;
- A team player with a great attitude;
- Experience with a variety of computer applications and internet programs: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, LexisXpress File & Serve, LexisAdvance or Lexis.com (research), ECF/Pacer, Amicus or Needles (client database).
Compensation: Salary will be based on experience and qualifications. Competitive benefit package, including 401K, medical/dental and paid vacation offered.
Interested applicants should contact Fey Odusoga at firstname.lastname@example.org.